Adventures in Design Podcast
What? Another two-for-one special over at Adventures in Design Podcast, WMC Fest Fans!
Following in AID Episode 203’s footsteps, we’re being treated to yet another podcast featuring two of this year’s Weapons of Mass Creation Fest 2015 speakers. I don’t know about you, but we’re feeling pretty elated over here. We get Mark Brickey and Antonio Garcia all wrapped into one – and what’s better than that?
Episode 204 Talking points, courtesy of the Adventures in Design Podcast site:
Antonio Garcia is doing the day job thing right by making sure everything else he does professionally is very different. Antonio loves to act as a consultant to fellow creatives tying to get big ideas off the ground.
Talking Points you’ll hear on Episode 204
– Antonio’s simple two step rule to tell if your job is right for you.
– Letting go of your ego and being able to help others find their time in the spotlight.
– How chasing a passion can yield a profits but a chasing a profit rarely yields a passion.
– Having a future that is fueled by past goodwill.
– Antonio lets us in on his speech for WMC Fest this August and how he’s created a simple list of 15 lessons that anyone can apply right away to their career.
– Teaching others to professionally respect you by laying down ground rules and showing you respect yourself.
– How giving so much to others in only making Mr Garcia a better student of life.
The Circle of Trust (paid content)
– Antonio and Mark break down common friend trends and showcase the traits that make people successful as well as the traits that seem to hold people back from trying.
– Things that fathers do for their sons.
– Allowing yourself to dream big, but also making dreams that are realistic to your path
Have you heard the Weapons of Mass Creation crew on Adventures in Design elsewhere?
- Adventures in Design Podcast 2015 – Episode 174: Weapons of Mass Creation 6 with Aaron Sechrist, Heather Sakai and Bryan Garvin | Show Notes
- Adventures in Design Podcast 2015 – Episode 203: Jay Fanelli of The Cotton Bureau “Promotion is Just As Important as The Product”
See Antonio and Mark live and in the flesh at the best design conference in the entire world, Cleveland graphic design company Go Media‘s Weapons of Mass Creation Fest, August 7 – 9 at the Allen Theatre. Tickets at wmcfest.com