Go Media’s Podcast for Designers – Collecting Metrics and What We’ve Learned
Go Media Podcast Episode 029:
Podcast for Graphic Designers by Go Media
In this episode, Bryan sits down with Bill, captain of the Go Team aka Go Media (the best website design company in Cleveland and beyond) to talk what we’ve learned after a year of collecting metrics. Plus, we announce with Heather Sakai that WMC Fest tickets are now on sale. And, we profile Go Media designer Carly Utegg.
Listen to the Podcast for Graphic Designers by Go Media
What We Talked About
- 4:44 – What Go Media’s Been Up To?
- 7:35 – What we’ve learned after a year of collecting metrics.
- Drawn to Business by William Beachy
- Drawn to Business – Graphic Design Business Supplemental PDF Content which includes Designer and Developer Metrics and a Project Manager Metrics Template
- Secret to Success: Track Your Metrics!
- How to Launch and Run a Thriving Design Business
- 36:32 – WMC Tickets are on sale!
- 47:43 – Designer Profile: Carly Utegg
- TeuxDeux, Carly’s To Do list manager of choice