Become a Master Graphic Designer in 7 Easy Steps
Rules of Graphic Design:
a Quick Guide by Your Friends at Go Media, Cleveland’s best website design company
Welcome to the Go Media’s Zine!
Are you a passionate creative, student, designer, entrepreneur?
You’re in the right place.
Inside you’ll find the tools you’ll need to successfully do what you love. We’ll share real-world practical advice, solid business techniques, step-by-step tutorials, as well as educational podcasts and webinars to take you to the next level.
We give all of our secrets away and cultivate an open environment for the sharing of insights and inspiration.
When you’re ready, we would also love for you to be a part of our community. Please comment on posts, become an active member of our social media community and/or email to find out ways you can contribute your own designs or tutorials to the GoMediaZine.
Here are our Rules of Graphic Design:
With hundreds of posts in our archives sometimes it’s hard to know where to begin. Our Start Here page is a great place to get started. This page holds 7 quick guides to becoming the creative you’ve always dreamed you’d be. You’ve landed on one of these lists so let’s get started, shall we? Read on to learn how you can:
Become a Better Designer in 7 easy steps.
1. Become a Master Designer: Rule One: Limit Your Fonts
2. Become a Master Designer: Rule Two: Limit Your Colors
3. Become a Master Designer: Rule Three: Contrast, Contrast, Contrast
4. Become a Master Designer: Rule Four: Spacing Is Your Friend
5. Become a Master Designer: Rule Five: Add depth to your designs.
6. Become a Master Designer: Rule Six: Motion
7. Become a Master Designer: Rule Seven: Putting it all together.