How to Become a Master Typographer
How to Learn Typography:
a Quick Guide by Your Friends at Go Media, the source for website services in Cleveland
Welcome to the Go Media’s Zine!
Are you a passionate creative, student, designer, entrepreneur?
You’re in the right place.
Inside you’ll find the tools you’ll need to successfully do what you love. We’ll share real-world practical advice, solid business techniques, step-by-step tutorials, as well as educational podcasts and webinars to take you to the next level.
We give all of our secrets away and cultivate an open environment for the sharing of insights and inspiration.
When you’re ready, we would also love for you to be a part of our community. Please comment on posts, become an active member of our social media community and/or email to find out ways you can contribute your own designs or tutorials to the GoMediaZine.
With hundreds of posts in our archives sometimes it’s hard to know where to begin. Our Start Here page is a great place to get started. This page holds 7 quick guides to becoming the creative you’ve always dreamed you’d be. You’ve landed on one of these lists so let’s get started, shall we? Read on to learn how you can:
Become a Master Typographer:
1. Become a Master Typographer: How to Choose the Perfect Typeface
2. Become a Master Typographer: 19 Expert Secrets to Creating Custom Lettering
3. Become a Master Typographer: Pro Tips – Making and Breaking the Rules
4. Become a Master Typographer: Playing with your Food (And Other Ways to Get Creative with Type)
5. 100 Top Resources for Typography and Hand-Lettering
6. Typography Shortcuts: ‘Custom’ Type Treatments for the Lazy Designer