Podcast for Designers – Episode 25: Loren Naji and The Cleveland Art Scene
In a followup to last month’s episode, this month, Cleveland Graphic Design Firm, Go Media sits down with Loren Naji, owner of the Loren Naji Gallery, which has been in the middle of a public battle between the City of Cleveland and the design community.
Listen to the Podcast
[iframe width=”100%” height=”166″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”no” src=”https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/155280143&color=ff6600&auto_play=false&show_artwork=true”]
- Naji Studio Gallery event shut down for the second time in three weeks
- Joe Cimperman working with gallery owner Loren Naji following alcohol raid
- Reaction to Naji Gallery raids: Cultural leaders urge Cleveland to develop proactive policies for the arts
- WMC Fest 5
- Ultimate Vector Collection 1 – Over 1,000 Images
- Todd on Twitter: @theeventsguru
- WMC Fest Workshops
- Loren Naji on Facebook
- Loren Naji Studio Gallery
- Guy Templeton Black’s video about the Loren Naji takedown
[iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/3OpyjUjeVTQ” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]
The YouTube feed is raw and unedited.
Interested in sponsoring the Go Media podcast, either episodically or exclusively? Well, hit us up at [email protected] if you are interested in advertising your business, project, event, or portfolio.
What Do You Think?
We want to hear what you think about the latest episode of our podcast and what topics you would like to see covered in upcoming episodes. Comment below with your suggestions.
Join Us Live
This episode was recorded live on Friday, April 25th, 2014 at gomediazine.com/live. Next recording will be Friday, May 30th, 2014.
Ready for More?
Keep learning and listening to more Go Media podcasts!