Tutorial: How to Use your Photoshop Mockup Template from Go Media (A Beginner’s Guide)
Tutorial: Photoshop Mockup Template How-To from Go Media (A Beginner’s Guide)
Hello Rock Star Designer (your name here), I believe a celebration is in order.
You have just purchased the World’s Best Templates on Go Media’s Arsenal! Now you can:
- Present your design to clients in a realistic, 3D setting on an actual product that has been professionally photographed
- Test your product’s market potential as well as explore how it might look before going through the expensive manufacturing process
- Impress and entice family, friends and future clients who’ll drool over your designs
- Fully customize the appearance of your design and end product
- Completely revamp your portfolio
Ain’t messin’ around, are you?
Hold. Stop. Wait a minute.
Need help diving in? You’ve come to the right place! Here is a How-To-Video, helping you newbies feel your way around our mockup PSDs.
Want to grab the amazing design we used? Head to the Arsenal to pick up Steve Knerem’s Day of the Dead T-Shirt Design Pack. Use the design as-is or modify the design in .AI to make it your own!
For a step-by-step written guide, head to our post – Newbie’s Guide to Beautiful T-Shirt Mockups
Need mockup templates, but don’t have Photoshop? Try our realistic mockup site, Mockup Everything, where we offer hundreds of templates (and counting). Try it free for 7 days now!