Go Media Podcast – Episode 28 – What’s the deal with Go Media and WMC6?
Go Media Podcast Episode 028:
Podcast for Graphic Designers
In this episode, Bryan talks about what Go Media (the go to team for professional web development in Cleveland) has been up to over the last few months, explains why the podcast has been a bit silent, and what we’ve got planned moving forward. Plus, he sits down with Heather to talk about WMC Fest 6.
Listen to the Podcast for Graphic Designers
Subscribe: iTunes • RSS • Stitcher • Soundcloud
What We Talked About
- 0:47 – Where Did The Podcast Go?
- 3:37 – What to expect during Season 3 of the Go Media Podcast for Graphic Designers
- 5:41 – The launch of GoMediaPodcast.com
- 9:10 – Merging mailing lists on Mailchimp for the new Go Media newsletter
- 10:37 – Losing Jeff, Kim, and Sarah, but gaining Renee Gabella, Jordan Wong, and Ernest Bluford
- 15:59 – WMC Fest 6 Needs Sponsors
- 18:05 – WMC Fest 6 conversation with Heather
- 46:28 – What’s coming up next on GoMP