Brand Building: From Simple Logo to Full-Fledged Brand in 8 Easy Steps
Go Media founder and designer, William Beachy will be conducting a workshop for the 2012 Small Business Convention presented by COSE. The convention is on Thursday, October 25th and Friday, October 26th, and Bill’s workshop will be from 10:15am-11:15am on Friday. The title of his talk is “Brand Building: From Simple Logo to Full-Fledged Brand in 8 Easy Steps.”
Here is a short description:
Many entrepreneurs associate brand building with a simple logo and a slogan, but successful brands infuse a distinctive voice and style in everything they do. Bill Beachy of Go Media and Jackie Bebenroth of Muse Content Group share the stage to discuss the two key dimensions of branding – messaging and visuals – to help entrepreneurs define their brand position and express it in a meaningful, consistent way. Presentation attendees, whether building a new brand or refreshing an existing one, will walk away with a new perspective on what it means to attract and retain customers with a well-rounded brand presence.
What is COSE?
Description taken from the COSE website
The Council of Smaller Enterprises aka COSE is the region’s largest small business support organization and provides cost-effective group purchasing programs, advocacy on legislative and regulatory issues, and networking and educational resources to help Northeast Ohio’s small businesses grow.
With nearly 14,000 members, COSE is a driving force in advocating for the priorities of Northeast Ohio’s small businesses.
COSE has a long history of fighting for the rights of all small business owners, whether it’s through group purchasing programs in healthcare, workers’ compensation and energy or advocating for specific changes in legislation or regulation.
As COSE enters its 40th year, it is positioned more than ever to take charge and fight for small business rights throughout our region, the state and across the nation.
COSE’s Mission Statement
COSE’s mission is to serve, advocate and lead on behalf of the small business community…
Serve our members by understanding the needs of our market and providing superior programs, services, information and benefits.
Advocate the interests of small business to influence public opinion and policy and promote the important role of smaller enterprises on our economy.
Lead through innovation, expertise and actions.
2012 Small Business Convention
The seventh-annual Small Business Convention (SBC) is the premier small business event in the country. This two-day experience is packed with 48 educational workshops, six national keynote speakers, a business-to-business tradeshow and unique networking opportunities.
The 2012 SBC will take place at the Kalahari Convention Center, a location that provides attendees with the retreat they need to take a step back to work ON their business instead of IN it. The Center is Ohio’s largest convention facility and features state-of-the-art amenities and more than 200,000 square feet of meeting space. The move to Kalahari also makes it easier for small business owners from areas such as Detroit, Toledo and Columbus to attend… meaning you’ll meet even more people who you can connect with and learn from.
Are you ready to discover your small business’ path to success? For more information and to start your journey, visit www.smallbizconvention.com.
Don’t miss the Small Business Convention, the premier small business event in the country. This year the Convention features six national keynote speakers!
- Rhonda Kallman: Co-Founder, The Boston Beer Company (maker of Samuel Adams) and female pioneer in the industry.
- Desi Williamson: Inspirational speaker who overcame adversity and found success.
- Kelly McDonald: Multicultural marketing expert and author of How to Market to People Not Like You.
- Jeff Slutsky – Expert in “Street Fighting” – results-oriented, low-cost marketing tactics.
- Dennis Snow – Customer Service Pro who helps organizations create “walk-through-fire” customer loyalty.
- Troy Hazard – Author of Future-Proofing your Business, learn his powerful lessons from the edge.
Small business owners from across the region are blazing new trails at the 2012 Small Business Convention. Want to learn more about the new venue, national keynotes and powerful networking opportunities? Watch our video to see how you can start your journey to small business success.
Have a question that’s been keeping you up all night? Look no further than the 2012 Small Business Convention. The event features five hands-on learning labs where you can meet one-on-one with an expert in their field.
Learning Labs include:
- Sales & Marketing: Branding experts, Sales Strategists, Social Media Coaching, Marketing Advice
- HR & Legal: HR Coaches, Lawyers
- Personal & Professional Development: Business and Personal Coaches and Consultants
- Technology: Website Development Tips, Database Management
- Finance: QuickBooks, Financial Planning Coaching, Energy Audits
Looking to build connections, find new business contacts and make new friends? Look no further than the 2012 Small Business Convention!
- NASA Plum Brook Kick-Off Event: Start your Small Business Convention experience off right by connecting with other attendees at our Kick-Off Event! Experience the power of NASA at the 6,400-acre remote test installation site, the NASA Plum Brook Station. Attendees will be guided through the facilities and even step inside the world’s largest vacuum chamber, which has tested parts of rockets, Mars landers, space centers and was a filming site for part of the Avengers movie!
- Choose-Your-Own Networking Dinner: Customize your convention experience by choosing the networking dinner that interests you the most. Whether it means making new friends over dinner and drinks, bonding over the thrill of a haunted house, or learning what’s happening in cinema, there is something for everyone!
Last Chance to Register
Have you registered for the 2012 Small Business Convention? It’s not too late! Don’t miss out on your chance to be part of the premier small business event in the country! Register today at www.smallbizconvention.com/register.