In this episode, Jeff, Bryan, and Bill get together respond to an email we received from Sarah, a graphic design student who wanted advice on how she should step into her career when she graduates. We’ve also been working hard on the release of all of the supplemental resource for Bill’s Book: Drawn to Business.
Listen to the Podcast
Sponsor of this Episode
Cover art for this episode was also created by Bryan Garvin using the Go Media Building Texture Collection and design assets from Drawn to Business. You can find textures like what he used at arsenal.gomedia.us.
Quick Tip: Follow Your Vibrations
Let your heart decide how to move forward when you’re stressing over a decision or trying to decide what to work on.
What Go Media Has Been Up To
- Jeff’s been working with Heather, Simon, and Bill to produce and write all of the bonus materials for Drawn to Business.
- We are hopeful that Arsenal V3 will be launched before Black Friday.
- The windows are in and the blade sign is now up at the Go Media studio. There’s still quite a bit of work to do, but we’re all really stoked about how things are coming.
- Weapons of Mass Creation Fest 4
- ‘Drawn to Business’ book by Bill Beachy
- Learn The Secret Handshake
- Go Media Building Texture Collection
- Go Media on Twitter
Interested in sponsoring the Go Media podcast, either episodically or exclusively? Well, hit us up at email@example.com if you are interested in advertising your business, project, event, or portfolio.
What Do You Think?
We want to hear what you think about the latest episode of our podcast and what topics you would like to see covered in upcoming episodes. Comment below with your suggestions.
Join Us Live
This episode was recorded live on October 22nd, 2013 at gomediazine.com/live. Next recording will be announced in the near future.
Ready for More?
Keep learning and listening to more Go Media podcasts!