Welcome to the 1st edition of the Go Media Podcast brought to you by our hosts Jeff Finley and William Beachy along with our awesome Producer: Bryan Garvin. This episode focuses on what to do “when the well runs dry both in terms of financials and inspiration.”
Listen to the Podcast
Read below for an outline of topics covered in this podcast.
What’s Go Media Been Up To?
- WMC3 is over
- Launch of .us Redesign
- We’ve been working on the redesign of the Arsenal
- WMC4 Date/Location Announcement
- Hiring Jenny Kelley as Director of Account Services
What To Do When The Well Runs Dry:
So a lot is going on in our world. But, we also have been pushing ourselves through a down time. Not many client projects coming in, so we’re focusing on internal ones. But, that only can help for so long. So, what do we do when the well runs dry?
- watch your spending
- reach out to clients for new projects
- beg for money
- delay paying your bills
- stay busy
- find inspiration
- beware of inspiration overload
- overcome motivation struggles
- come up with ideas to generate interest & excitement
- remember to be healthy
On The Map (OTM)
- Where Cleveland is, what cool things there are here, and where Cleveland is going.
- Urban flight in Cleveland and the loss of CLE business, Dredger’s Union
- Cleveland’s on the upswing and how OTM is helping businesses in the area
- When is the 2012 event?
- What’s currently in the pipeline for On The Map?
Interested in sponsoring the Go Media podcast, either episodically or exclusively? Well, hit us up at [email protected] for sponsorship opportunities.
What Do You Think?
We want to hear what you think about our 1st ever podcast and what topics you would like to see covered in upcoming episodes. Comment below with your suggestions.
Keep learning and listening to other Go Media podcasts.