Modern-Yet-Retro Thirsty Script Font Family – only $9!
Today’s Mighty Deal
You always hear about starving artists. But what about thirsty ones? Not so much.
That’s probably because Web designers (hey, they’re modern day artists) are in on a little secret. They already know about YellowDesignStudio’s Thirsty Script font family.
Modern Sans Serif.
All with a shot of caffeine.
That’s Thirsty Script for ya, and it’s also 80% off for a limited time thanks to the cool cats at Mighty Deals!
Thirsty Script Font family highlights:
- Contemporary Meets Retro
Yellow Design Studio has certainly done it again. The fabulous font factory has created this contemporary script by mixing vintage signage scripts, Deftone Stylus, Wisdom Script and even Lobster. It all blends perfectly for a retro-yet-modern sans serif typeface.
- 6 Different Weights
Sometimes you need a font to be bold, powerful and in your face! Other times, you’d like to be a bit more subtle. With the Thirsty Script Font Family, you’ll get a total of six different weights: Light, Regular, Medium, Bold, Extra Bold, and Black.
- Shadow Style
You can easily add some depth to Thirsty Script and really make your words pop by duplicating your text layer and switching it to Shadow. You can even adjust the color and offset it to suit your needs.
- Alternate Styles
As a bonus, the Thirsty Font Family includes a couple of alternates. The Contextual Alternates offer a slightly more traditional feel with more squared-off edges, while the Stylistic Alternates add a touch of elegant flair to your words.
- Speak Your Language
The Desktop version of Thirsty Script supports nearly 50 different languages so no matter who you’re talking to, you’re sure to get your point across. Supported languages include: Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bemba, Bosnian, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Ganda, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Kinyarwanda, Luo, Malagasy, Malay, Manx, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Romansh, Sango, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, and Zulu.
- Multiple file formats
The Thirsty Script Font Family is available in both Desktop and Webfonts versions. Webfonts come delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats. Desktop font files are provided in .otf format and are compatible with both Windows and Mac systems.
The Thirsty Script Font Family isn’t the only thing retro. Thanks to your friends at Mighty Deals, you can pay retro prices on this instant classic.
You’d normally pay $49 for the entire Thirsty Script Font Family.
You won’t even pay half that.
Not even $15.
For a limited time only, get either the Desktop or Web Font version of the entire Thirsty Script Font Family for only $9! OR get both the Desktop and Web Font versions together for just $16!
Click the BUY now button to choose your prefered version and send your typefaces back to the future.
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- The Web fonts do not include any opentype features or the complete set of accented characters that the desktop fonts include. They DO include the basic Western language character set.
- The Desktop font files are in .otf format and work on both Windows and Mac.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats.
- Licensed for one user only. You may choose multiple licenses in the shopping cart.
- May be used for personal or commercial projects.
- Desktop fonts may use the fonts to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces where the image is a fixed size.
- Desktop fonts may be used to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that such files are only used by the household or company licensing the font.
- Desktop fonts may use the font to create an EPS file, such as a logo, which may be delivered to a client, provided that the font is converted to outlines and no longer editable.
- Licenses allow usage in static images in mobile apps (jpegs, png, etc) but do not include mobile app embedding. If a mobile app license is required, please contact the vendor.