Jeff’s Weekly Review July 21-29
Judging by the welcoming response to last week’s review, I’ll go ahead and continue with this one. You suggested that I keep posting the reviews because it reminds you that you’re either a) slacking off and need to get to work or b) “oh, i’m not as much of a slacker as I thought!” Here’s what I got accomplished this week.
- Worked on a simple wordpress theme with Adam Law for a redesign of Red Ferret
- Did some sketches for a few illustrations for Complex Magazine. Oliver and I start final concepts this week.
- My Trivium Design from last week along with some from Dave and Oliver all got approved. See below for those.
- Assigned a job for Chris Comella. Write an article about the why packaging design is awesome.
- Worked on a tee for New Kids on the Block. I might need to do some more this week.
- Successfully participated in my second “Jam Night” – I played drums with a couple other musicians on Tuesday nights. It’s fun to get out and play with people I’ve never met that are 30 years my senior.
- Started working on Phase 3 of the Arsenal. The customization of the “My Account” section.
- Cleaned one of the toilets at Go Media for my chore. We use Chorebuster around here to keep things tidy.
- Published part 1 of the 15 mistakes article that you have probably already read. I spent time promoting the article as well. Can’t wait for part 2.