We are seeking a Photography / Videography Intern to provide support and assistance to our Arsenal team here at Go Media.
The Videography Intern will help shoot and edit video for tutorials and interviews for various educational material. They will also be responsible for shooting photography as needed. Working under the guidance of our Arsenal Manager, they must be self-motivated and able to follow through on assignments on a strict timeline.
- Shoot high-quality video
- Edit video in Final Cut Pro
- Shooting high-resolution photography as needed
- Manage photography and video projects from concept through completion
You will need:
- A strong desire to contribute creativity and passion to our team
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro and Camtasia
- Advanced Photography and Videography Skills
- The ability to multitask
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
An internship with Go Media is an opportunity to learn from seasoned designers, cut your teeth on client projects, enhance your design skills and hang out with a fun group of creative professionals! Each of our potential internship candidates must meet a few minimum requirements in order to be eligible to work with us. Please answer the following questions to see if you qualify:
- Are you currently enrolled at a college or university?
- Does your school offer college credit in exchange for an internship?
- Are you comfortable with an unpaid internship?
- Do you have a high-quality portfolio that showcases a variety of design projects and styles?
- Are you comfortable taking feedback?
- Do you have a positive attitude?
- Are you eager to learn?
If you answered “yes” to all of the questions listed above, congratulations! You have met the qualifications for an internship with Go Media. Now what’s next?
Email resume, cover letter, and a link to your online portfolio to [email protected]
This is an unpaid position opened to a college student currently enrolled in courses. We are looking for someone to work about 8 hours per week.