Hey look at you! You just finished the world’s best design. You’ve outdone yourself this time.
If you were back in the days of old you’d send that bad boy via horse and buggy, ride it off into the sunset.
But times have changed, my friend. Now we need to step up our games. And step ’em up good.
Let’s be honest. You’ve got two options.
One: Upload the art, flat as a pancake.
Two: Take a few minutes to mock up your work, giving your client a realistic view of the finished product.
It’s the difference between being ordinary and being extraordinary.
Totally up to you.
If you you want to:
- Present your design to clients in a realistic, 3D setting on an actual product
- Test your product’s market potential as well as explore how it might look before going through the expensive manufacturing process
- Impress and entice family, friends and future clients who’ll drool over your designs
- Fully customize the appearance of your design and end product
- Completely revamp your portfolio
All you have to do is head over to MockupEverything.com, where you can find a growing library of over 175 templates in categories like technology, apparel, print, outdoor and food & beverage.
While you’re there, don’t forget to enter the easiest contest in the history of the Earth. Choose a great design and win $1,000 in cash and design weaponry. You got this.
Now let’s check out this month’s templates!
5 Panel Hat
Pom Pom Beanie
Men’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt (Flat Front View)
Horizontal Poster with Clips
Large Cup Koozie
Large Wine Cooler
Small Wine Cooler
What are you waiting for? Let’s Mockup Everything!