The Best Hoodie Mockup Templates on the Market
The Arsenal remains committed to providing designers of all stripes with world-class tools to present their work in the best way possible. So in this installment of Arsenal insights we’re going to cut through the clutter and call out the 7 best hoodie mockup templates currently making waves in the Apparel industry. Check it out!
1. Advanced Hoodie Mockup Template Pack
We had to put this one at the top of the list, not only because it has all the standard bells and whistles you’ve come to expect from the Arsenal (multiple ghosted [front, back, and side] and flat options, plus numerous preset options), but also because it has the unique distinction of allowing you to simulate various intricate textures that are otherwise hard to authentically recreate like Houndstooth, Herringbone, & Zebra Print! That’s certainly enough to earn it a place on the list. But this one also goes above and beyond with 10 unique Zip Hoodie option, 93 Tiling Patterns, 7 Print Zones (not bad), Easy-to-use clipping masks, and 8 Present Colors for each Hoodie.
Download the Photoshop Advanced Hoodie Mockup Templates Pack today and elevate your design work to a whole new level.
2. Classic Tri-Blend Pullover Hoodie Mockup Pack
Our choice for Number Two makes the list because it has a bit of stealth AND a touch of class. First, the Classic Tre-Blend Pullover Hoodie Mockup Pack allows users the ability to change hoodies to any color of the rainbow and beyond – that’s the stealth part. But it also allows users to present their work to clients so effectively in eye-catching 3-D that the extra burden of pricey printer bills is no longer an issue. Up the ante!
3. Ladies Ghosted Hoodie Mockup Pack, V2
Booooh!! Spooky stuff. So sharp, it’ll give you the shivers…
Coming in at number 3, one for the gals – The Ladies Ghosted Hoodie Mockup Pack, V2. Includes all the features that made V1 the industry standard, but with features like 14 professional templates in total, 6 back views, 2 side views, 4 front views, & 1 model shot [each with its own single clipping mask in place], V2 raises the bar even further.
Note: All ladies pullover and zipper hoodies include front and back photos, cropped sweatshirt formats, Fleece Zipped, and Sleeveless Hoodies formats – all fitted to form. Plus the easy to use color palette allows for switching up your color scheme fast!
4. Ladies Ghosted Hoodie Mockup Templates Pack
An obvious choice to follow number three on our list, the original Ladies Ghosted Hoodie Mockup Pack, the one that started it all. Still a shining example of the Arsenal as a source for World Class design tools. Complete with Pullover Hoodie Version (Ghosted Front & Back), Tri-blend Zipper Hoodie Views (Ghosted Front & Back), and Zipper Hoodies (Ghosted Front, back, and side). 13 Templates total (6 back views, 2 side views, 4 front views, 1 model shot). Revolutionary stuff for the ages.
5. Lightweight Tri-Blend Pullover Hoodie Mockup Pack
Next up, coming in at Number Five on our list, the Lightweight Tri-Blend Pullover Hoodie Mockup Pack. With both Men’s & Women’s lightweight tri-blend Ghosted Pullover Versions included [Front and Back], this pack could best be described as the equal opportunity hoodie mockup pack. Get the best of both worlds: 4 templates total, front, back, ghosted, with a new easy to change hoodie color layer!
6. Pullover Hoodie Mockup Templates Pack
Number six on our list of top Mockup Templates is the Pullover Hoodie Mockup Template Pack – the set it and forget it pack. Why? Well, it includes the Arsenal’s patented easy-to-change color layers and a drawstring layer for all of the templates, with front and back views with clipping masks in place for a start! But – in addition to that – it also allows designers access to smooth, realistic lighting, drop shadow & shading effects in a realistic 3-D format without hassle. Thanks to these easy to use innovations, you can spend less time on the technical stuff, and more time growing your client base. No muss, no fuss. Here it is.
7. Stringless Pullover Hoodie Mockup Template
Finally, Number seven caps our list for a couple of reasons, not the least of which because it removes one of the great annoyances of the apparel industry – one that has plagued designers for ages – those darn hoodie drawstrings. Apart from that, the Stringless Pullover Hoodie Mockup Template Pack is a shining example of a product born out of pure community. Designers demanded a stringless option, and The Arsenal responded with what can only be described as a revolutionary time saver for designers everywhere who are actively working in the Apparel industry.
(Remember if you have a design request, please tell us yours by emailing us here)
Ladies Ghosted Hoodie Mockup Templates
Hello Ladies and Gents! We’re back with some brand new hoodies to round out the ladies line of hoodie mockup templates.
More Sports Jersey Mockups hit MockupEverything.com
Hello Mockup Everything fans!
Cleveland website designers, Go Media are back with 5 fresh new templates for you to love. We promised, after all.
Not yet a Pro User? Treat yourself by trying it free with a 7 day trial. Not only will you have access to over 250 templates, but these perks as well:
- New templates each and every month (At least 5! Subscribe to our mailing list to keep in the know.)
- The ability to save out your images on transparent backgrounds
- Larger image sizes (twice the size of the free version)Treat
- The resources to impress clients, family and friends beyond your wildest dreams. True story.
Onto this month’s templates!
Ladies Triblend Zipper Hoodie, Ghosted Back (Version 3)
Men’s Flat Sweatshirt, Front Version
So, what do you say? Let’s go have some fun!
Mockup Everything’s Hoodie Mockup Templates
Mockup Everything provides an easy-to-use online platform for applying your graphic designs to a growing variety of print products. Since all of the work is done right on our homepage, you need not use any fancy software like Photoshop. Just select your template, choose your apparel or print product color, select your background and press save. The result is a jpeg snapshot to share with your marketplace.
If you’re a Pro Member, you will also be granted the option of saving out transparent png snapshots whenever you choose a transparent background for your mockups.
Mockup Everything is a great way to test your product’s market potential as well as explore how it might look before going through the expensive manufacturing process.
Taking these extra steps in your process will save you from what may have been design disaster. So, what are you waiting for?
We’re proud to introduce the newest in our long list of hundreds of templates!
Check out this month’s releases,
which include 5 new Womens Hoodie Mockup Templates:
Women’s Triblend, Ghosted Side View
Women’s Zipper Hoodie, Ghosted Back, Version 2
Women’s Triblend Zipper Hoodie, Ghosted Front
Women’s Triblend Zipper Hoodie, Ghosted Front, Version 1
Women’s Zipper Hoodie, Ghosted Back, Version 1
Check out the rest of our template library:
How to Start Your Own Clothing Company:
a Quick Guide by Your Friends at Go Media
Welcome to the Go Media’s Zine!
Are you a passionate creative, student, designer, entrepreneur?
You’re in the right place.
Inside you’ll find the tools you’ll need to successfully do what you love. We’ll share real-world practical advice, solid business techniques, step-by-step tutorials, as well as educational podcasts and webinars to take you to the next level.
We give all of our secrets away and cultivate an open environment for the sharing of insights and inspiration.
When you’re ready, we would also love for you to be a part of our community. Please comment on posts, become an active member of our social media community and/or email to find out ways you can contribute your own designs or tutorials to the GoMediaZine.
With hundreds of posts in our archives sometimes it’s hard to know where to begin. Our Start Here page is a great place to get started. This page holds 7 quick guides to becoming the creative you’ve always dreamed you’d be (brought to you by the best web graphics company in Cleveland, Go Media). You’ve landed on one of these lists so let’s get started, shall we? Read on to learn how you can:
Start Your Own Clothing Company
1. How to Launch a T-Shirt Line in One Day
2. The Fundamentals of Great T-Shirt Design
3. Starting your own shirt line. PART 1
4. Starting your own shirt line. PART 2
5. Apparel Printing: the Designer’s Guide
6. How to Get Your Apparel Line into Retail Stores
7. 15 Awful Mistakes Made by Designers in the Music & Apparel Industry – 1 of 3
8. 15 Awful Mistakes Made by Designers in the Music & Apparel Industry – 2 of 3
9. 15 Awful Mistakes Made by Designers in the Music & Apparel Industry – 3 of 3
10. Pointers for Designers Working with Apparel Companies
11. A Designer’s Guide to Pricing
12. How to Charge For Your Graphic Design Work (& Get What You Deserve)
13. 10 Tips to avoid designer’s block
14. How to Win at Design by Humans
15. Apparel Design: 120+ Inspirations from Go Media’s Portfolio
16. 5 Keys to Branding Your Apparel Line Like a Boss (+1 Top Secret to a Successful Launch)
1. Anatomy of a Band T-Shirt
2. Design Process: “Sick” Metal Band T-Shirt
3. Tutorial: “Lady Luck” T-Shirt Illustration
4. Go Media’s Rapid-Fire Illustration Technique
5. How to Design Your Own Custom Hoodie
6. Sexy Holiday Vector Pin-Up Girl Technique
7. How to design a t-shirt on a budget and a tight deadline
8. Ornate Lettering Process
9. Designing Ultra SceneXCore Apparel!
10. Beautiful Vector Illustration
11. How to Create Vintage T-Shirt Designs with no drawing ability
12. Pro Tips on Preparing Artwork for T-Shirt Printing
13. Keys to Launching an Online T-Shirt Business