Connecting with Other Creatives
Welcome to Episode Two of our new video series, My Top Three. This video series introduces you to creatives of all kinds who have knowledge to share about their particular industry. Episode Two features Heather Sakai, Arsenal Manager here at Go Media and Event Director at Weapons of Mass Creation Fest. In today’s My Top Three, Heather will talk about her Top Three Tips for Connecting with other Creatives. Please enjoy the video below and connect with Heather @sakaipower on Twitter.
The Weapons of Mass Creation Fest team had the pleasure of talking to Adventures in Design Podcast host, Mark Brickey, in his Episode 174, about the big changes coming to WMC Fest 6.
Talking Points of AID 174
– The process of public speaking and emceeing a live event.
– The decision to keep Weapons of Mass Creation alive for it’s 6th year.
– Big changes in this years festival.
– Focusing on what you’re known for and being the best at what you do.
– Learning about the new and improved home of WMC Fest.
– New attractions added to WMC Fest 6.
– The return of Ink Wars.
– Adventures In Design Live On Stage at WMC Fest 6 (brought to you by Cleveland logo designers, Go Media).
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
– Creating a business within your business. Managing large scale projects without bankrupting the parent company.
– Keeping a balance between day to day projects but still finding time to work on large scale productions.
– We breakdown the math of WMC Fest and talk about what it takes to make a event profitable.
– The contagious excitement of Aaron Sechrist and his work.
– Using a beard to hide your double chins.
Go Media Podcast Episode 029:
Podcast for Graphic Designers by Go Media
In this episode, Bryan sits down with Bill, captain of the Go Team aka Go Media (the best website design company in Cleveland and beyond) to talk what we’ve learned after a year of collecting metrics. Plus, we announce with Heather Sakai that WMC Fest tickets are now on sale. And, we profile Go Media designer Carly Utegg.
Go Media Podcast Episode 028:
Podcast for Graphic Designers
In this episode, Bryan talks about what Go Media (the go to team for professional web development in Cleveland) has been up to over the last few months, explains why the podcast has been a bit silent, and what we’ve got planned moving forward. Plus, he sits down with Heather to talk about WMC Fest 6.
Go Media Cleveland Creative Studio: Our 2014 in 3 Minutes
Go Media is so much more than a creative studio.
Small in number, we are mighty in what we set out to achieve each and every year – from our passionate web design, logo, branding and print design projects, to our product Arsenal, our blog, our subscription based mockup sites (Mockup Everything and Shirt Mockup), video series (On the Map) and annual design conference (Weapons of Mass Creation Fest).
Not to mention the other hijinks that ensue throughout the year due to our collective love for design, community, life. Enjoy our look-back on 2014.
We hope to see you in 2015!
About Go Media:
What does great design mean to you?
For some, it’s all about sales and results. For others, it’s about winning that next big award. At Go Media, a Cleveland web design, branding and print design studio, great design is the product of passion, purpose, and possibility. It’s a place where the art of communication is expressed in ways that surprise and satisfy our clients.
Our Ohio City headquarters is buzzing with artists, strategists and enthusiasts who approach each new project with an eye for detail and an ear for objectives. The result? Visually stunning concepts that captivate, compel purchase and even earn a few awards.
How can we help you express your next big idea? Get Started Here!
Volume 7, by Heather Sakai
Christmas has come and gone and so it’s time to get back in the game. If you’re feeling sluggish and need an extra boost to focus and face the day with gusto, we’re here to help.
Simply grab your headphones, press play, and prepare to get some sh*t done.