Write for Us!
Seeking Graphic Design Bloggers
In our quest to be the best resource to designers, developers, entrepreneurs, and artists, we are now looking for copywriters and bloggers to contribute epic articles to our design blog.
If you are excited by what you see on the Zine, please reach out. Experienced, enthusiastic and reliable writers will be compensated for their work. Please note, the work must be directly related to graphic design. Sponsored posts or posts written for the sole purpose of embedding a link/links will not be approved.
How to Become a Graphic Design Writer for Go Media’s Blog
1. Submit an email introducing yourself to us at [email protected]
After you have done so, please submit a follow-up with the following:
a/ Your background and experience in the graphic design field
b/ any writing credits
c/ why you’d make a great writer for the ‘Zine. What would you be interested in writing about and how could you benefit our audience?
Please note that we are looking for writers with intermediate to advanced experience in the field of graphic design.
d/ In this email, you must include a writing sample(s). This can be an article you have written in the past or a new piece you have written for the purposes of this submission.
e/ If you have any ideas for a future post, please list them in your email.
A few notes about blog submissions:
- We take posts that are written specifically for Go Media.
- Again, sponsored posts or posts written for the sole purpose of embedding a link/links will not be approved. We are a design company and links pointing away from our company* do not serve us well. *Please note that when we speak of links pointing away from our company, we solely mean links that point to our competitors. For example, other design companies. We, of course, welcome all links that educate our audience! If you are looking to do a sponsored post, please check out this article.
- We are looking for heavily researched posts from professionals in the field about graphic design, small business and web design. Our audience is made up of professionals in the field.
- Yes, we are happy to link to your website! The link will go in the author bio section on the bottom of the page.
We get many submissions for blog posts daily, so please follow these instructions. If we do not see these items outlined, we will not be able to get back to you. We hope you understand!
If accepted, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please understand that we receive a high number of requests from bloggers who ask to write for us, so we cannot respond to everyone.
*Please also note that we are only accepting U.S. based writers for our blog.
Requirements for our blog posts:
All blog post topics will be chosen by our editor. They must be heavily researched and between 980 and 1,600 words.
Please take a look at our Start Here section to see what our most popular posts are. This will clue you into the subject matters we may have you write about.
Thanks for your interest!