Would you like to reach out to our audience of designers, illustrators, entrepreneurs, freelancers and agency owners all across the globe? Sponsoring a post on Go Media’s Design Blog is the perfect opportunity to do so.
- About 220,000+ pageviews per month.
- About 125,000 new visitors per month.
When you sponsor a post with us, we give you access to both blogs, giving you the maximum exposure to Go Media’s audience.
What you’ll get:
- One blog post, published on our Go Media Blog. Once it has been replaced with another story, it will remain in our feed according to date published. It will be searchable by its keywords and by category. Publish time: around 9 am.
- Social media promotion. We will tweet your story out via @go_media three times, where we have 15.8k followers.
What you must include:
- One full blog post, including all links. Please proofread the story to make sure it’s ready to go! Also, we will not be able to provide any information after the post has been published about its success, so please feel free to use tracking links in your URLs.
- One header image, sized 1270 x 550 (for the design blog). No animation please. If need, we can design this for you.
- Any additional images or embeds. Please note where these should be placed within the story.
- Suggested keywords and SEO title
- Profile photo 500 x 500 and short bio with social media handles
What we’re looking for:
- Posts written by YOU! We’re busy folks around here.
- Posts about innovative products or services that our audience would really love, but that are written by a real human voice for real humans (no robots, please!)
- Write-ups about cool projects you’re working on
Please note: We will note that your post is sponsored, just because we love being open with our readers.
- Yes, Links are Do-Follow
- Here is a great example of a sponsored post
- $300 for a 2-day feature (Monday & Tuesday) or (Wednesday & Thursday)
- $600 for a full week (7 day) feature
Please send us a short summary of your sponsored post. We’d like to make sure it’s suitable for our audience first. Email that to Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we’re both on the same page, we’ll take your payment via Paypal once the link has been posted.