Go Media is seeking a talented front-end web designer/developer to work full-time in its Cleveland, Ohio headquarters.
Go Media is an award-winning creative agency that provides design services, products, and knowledge to clients that value resourceful creativity and thoughtful ideas. We work with clients as well as develop our own products and web applications for the design community. We’re a small, tight-knit team of designers, developers, and entrepreneurs who have a passion for art and design.
- Comfortable reading and editing XHTML and CSS with attention to maintaining design standards during front-end implementation
- Familiarity with responsive grid layouts and frameworks
- Experience designing and building WordPress themes
- Strong user interface design capabilities within Photoshop
- Experience with SVN/GIT is preferred but not required
- Wireframing and User Experience strategy a plus
Pay is $15-$17/hour to start. We do pay overtime, have paid holidays, sick days, and vacation time. We also pay 100% of medical, dental, and vision coverage and match up to 3% for your IRA. We typically work 10-6 with a paid lunch hour. Scheduling is extremely flexible. If you’re looking for a relaxed office environment with a strong creative and entrepreneurial vibe, this job is for you!
Please send resume and examples of your work to email@example.com.