Mockupeverything Goes LIVE!
One of our biggest accomplishments this month at Go Media is the launch of mockupeverything.com! It’s been months of hard work by Liz Hunt, Jeff Finley, Kim Finley, and Marissa Mele. Those templates really took a lot of time and effort, but we are so pumped that our efforts have finally paid off and y’all get to start digging into the templates and designing some cool apparel, print materials, and technology products.
For a more in-depth look at what is included in each category check out below:
- Men’s & Women’s T-Shirts
- Men’s & Women’s Sweaters
- Men’s & Women’s Long Sleeve Tees
- Men’s & Women’s Tank Tops
- Men’s & Women’s Sweatshirts
- Zipper Hoodies
- Pullover Hoodies
- Trucker Hats
- Business Card
- CD Case
- Book Cover
- Vinyl Album Cover
Go Media Podcast
This month also started the launch of the Go Media podcast. Click here to listen to the 1st episode called “What To Do When The Well Runs Dry.” The podcast is hosted by Go Media guys, William Beachy and Jeff Finley and it features an interview with On The Map (OTM) creator, Chris Comella.
Here’s a more in-depth look at what is covered in this episode:
- watch your spending
- reach out to clients for new projects
- beg for money
- delay paying your bills
- stay busy
- find inspiration
- beware of inspiration overload
- overcome motivation struggles
- come up with ideas to generate interest & excitement
- remember to be healthy
New Look of the GoMediaZine
If you are a longtime reader of the GoMediaZine, you have probably noticed the new redesign that went live a little less than 2 weeks ago. An extra BIG thank you to Wilson Revehl and Bryan Garvin for all their hard work and countless hours of troubleshooting, testing, and redesigning. The Zine wouldn’t be what it is without their efforts.
Want to contribute to the Zine?
- Have an interesting design story to tell?
- Want to be featured on the GoMediaZine?
- Well, then contact the new GoMediaZine manager, Marissa Mele at email@example.com for more info.
Below is more of what we have been up to here at Go Media.
- Wrote articles for the GoMediaZine: Go Media Podcast, Episode 1, Arsenal Reloaded: Steve Knerem’s Gears, Typography Inspiration, Thank You Economy – In Depth Review, and Grab the iPhone & iPad Mockup Templates for $9.99
- Finding cool articles, images, and videos for the Go Media Facebook Page, the Go Media Arsenal Facebook Page, the Go Media Twitter Account, and the Go Media Pinterest Page
- Reviewing resumes, cover letters, and portfolios of applicants for our open position: Junior Level Designer
- Assisted with the release of Arsenal products: Gears Vector Pack and iPhone & iPad Mockup Templates
- Reading articles and ebooks on Social Media Marketing
- Curating the Flickr Pool and published the September 2012 – Flickr Pool Showcase on the zine
- Curating the Go Media Guest Pinner Board on Pinterest and published the 1st showcase on the zine
- Arsenal and Shirt Mockup customer service
- Transcribing conversations between Bill and our accountant for his new book
- Proofreading zine posts and email campaigns
- Mockup Everything — adding templates and announcing through email campaigns and social media. We’ve been telling users that this is still in Beta, and we’re asking them to get involved in our Get Satisfaction community by submitting any issues or suggestions through the ‘Feedback’ tab on the site.
- Customer Support for the Arsenal and mockupeverything.com
- Custom Template Requests
- Arsenal v3
- Writing proposals for potential projects, following up with clients
- Digging into our new CRM, Pipedrive, and setting up leads and tasks for our team
- Managing 5 large web projects, ensuring deadlines are met by our staff and by our clients
- Tons of fun meetings and conference calls with our clients
- Currently working on the WordPress implementation of the new Prooflab sales site, which should launch next month. Trying to make some final decisions on the mobile look and how it handles the main dropdown nav.
- Worked with the podcasting team to put out the first episode of the new Go Media podcast. Got a lot of great feedback and we’re already focusing in on Episode 2 and 3.
- Wireframed out two new projects.
- Listened to the audio-book versions of “The Thank You Economy” and “The Lean Startup”.
- Sat down with the development and design teams to decide how we should approach responsive breakpoints.
- In the spirit of my ‘web’ approach – the Go Media ‘Extended Family’ tree is branching out and will serve as a cross promotion & sales network for complementary service providers.
- I also presented at Ingenuity Fest on Biomimicry – Innovative Business Models.
- Plus I’ve been churning out proposals!
- Spoke at AAF Cleveland Professional Development Luncheon
- Finished the logo for a performing arts center in Texas
- Worked on the launch of MockupEverything.com and the new GoMediaZine.com
- Hosted the first ever episode of the Go Media podcast
Kelsey Crusse (our intern)
- Worked on making some Holiday themed skate decks for a client.
- Worked on making some nature themed vectors for the Arsenal.
- Made Jenny’s slides for her ignite talk at the Ingenuity Fest.
- Worked on web design and making my own website!