Today’s Mighty Deal
These days, it seems everything old is new again. Companies are intentionally making products look old and vintage as a style. Just look at any new pair of jeans to see this “worn and used” look on a new product.
The same rules apply to the Thirsty Rough Font Family from Yellow Design Studio. This professional weathered version of Thirsty Script combines both the modern and vintage worlds into one friendly cutting edge font.
- Unique Font
If you’re looking to catch your customers’ eyes, you’d be hard pressed to find something more eye-catching than Thirsty Script Rough. It’s friendly, edgy, new, and vintage all wrapped up into one beautiful font.
- Multiple Versions
Your purchase of this Mighty Deal includes four alternate versions for every weight. You’ll get to choose from a variety of styles from very light all the way up to heavy distress.
- Great at Large Sizes
Thirsty Script Rough is a heavily detailed font. That means it will look fabulous even at large sizes, so don’t be scared to put this font in the big spotlight on your next project.
There are a number of ways to add an even bigger wow factor to this high-quality font. Use the shadow layers for additional depth and pop, or look for more customization through the included set of matching texture pieces.
- Typographic Features
The Thirsty Script Rough Font Family includes a complete character set with letters, numbers, punctuation, symbols and an extended set of accented characters. The set also features ligatures, oldstyle numerals and multiple language support.
- OpenType Font
Thristy Script Rough uses OpenType features, so any OpenType savvy application such as Adobe Creative Suite or Quark can help you access them.
- Supports multiple languages
The Desktop version includes characters for: Albanian, Basque, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Malay, Manx, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish.
The Web Fonts do not contain the complete accented character set, but have complete accents for the following languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bemba, Cornish, Danish, Dutch, English, Faroese, Filipino, French, Galician, Ganda, German, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Kinyarwanda, Luo, Malagasy, Malay, Manx, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Portuguese, Romansh, Sango, Shona, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Zulu. Webfonts with complete character sets can be obtained from the author upon request, should you require this.
The Thirsty Script Rough Font Family normally sells for $49 (Desktop or Web Font versions), but for a limited time only, you can get either the Desktop or Web font version of this entire vintage set for only $9! (or $18 for both the Desktop and Web versions). That’s a crazy discount of 82% off the regular price! Talk about your retro pricing!
Click the “buy” button to choose your preference.
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- The Web fonts do not include any opentype features or the complete set of accented characters that the desktop fonts include. They DO include the basic Western language character set.
- The Desktop font files are in .otf format and work on both Windows and Mac.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats.
- Licensed for one user only.
- May be used for personal or commercial projects.
- Desktop fonts may use the fonts to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces where the image is a fixed size.
- Desktop fonts may be used to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that such files are only used by the household or company licensing the font.
- Desktop fonts may use the font to create an EPS file, such as a logo, which may be delivered to a client, provided that the font is converted to outlines and no longer editable.
- Licenses allow usage in static images in mobile apps (jpegs, png, etc) but do not include mobile app embedding. If a mobile app license is required, please contact the vendor.