Back again for another weekly review. This time, I’ve got some cool links to share with you. Here’s what I got done this week.
Jeff’s Weekly Review
- Launched “Design Help via Twitter” network. Very experimental, and it could end up being very cool or very lame. So we’ll thinking of cool ways to use Twitter and this was something we thought of. For more info, go here.
- Published part 3 of 15 Mistakes Made by Designers in the Music and Apparel Industry. The series is now complete and has been a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it. And thanks to all the amazing artists who helped out. I’ll be looking for you in the future to help me out on some more articles.
- Worked on some zombies for Vector Pack 12 – which will be released this week!
- Prepped some new portfolio artwork
- Launched some nice apparel templates and a tutorial of making photorealistic t-shirt mockpus.
- Good Read: Why Brands are Unsuccessful using Twitter
- Vector Photorealism – why not just take a picture? I still don’t get it.
- Over-produced music sucks
Next week I plan on getting more links to share from the rest of our staff.
Adam Wagner’s Weekly Review
Well Jeff’s been encouraging the rest of us here at Go Media to share our weekly reviews, so here it goes:
- Contributed a few pieces to the 8-Bit and Linework 2 packs to be released with Vector Pack 12
- Made braid and tooth vector pattern brushes for a forthcoming Illustrator Brush Set. Pattern brushes are a really powerful tool.
- As always, mined and reported sales numbers in Excel
- Planned out a product release schedule for the Go Media Arsenal and posted it up around the office
- Posted free vector fingerprints on the Go MediaZine
- Started a poll in the sidebar of the Go MediaZine
- Tried to keep up with all of our new twitter friends!