- Launched a new Go Media site at www.gomedia.us. We haven’t updated our portfolio and design services site in such a long time. It was overdue for a facelift. We are still adding projects and case studies to the portfolio, but it’s ready for you to look at.
- Launched a NEW affiliate program for the Arsenal with PepperJam network. Our affiliate manager is Tim Seigfried and his email is email@example.com and his AIM is TimPJN. We’ve also increased the commission payout to 20% of every sale you generate. We’re no longer using our self-hosted affiliate plan. Registration is now open to become an affiliate, so get on over to PJN and sign up. Once you’re approved to PepperJam Network, log into your account and click on the “Find Partners” tab. Once you find us, click on the “Join” button on the right hand side. Once you’re in the program, use the “Generate Links” tab to grab text links or banners to promote the Arsenal. You’ll find a bunch of awesome new banners and links to use. Not everyone who applies to become an affiliate is accepted. We want to make sure our affiliates are high quality and have something in common with designers.
- Worked on Arsenal 3 design with @adam_wagner and it’s coming along quite nicely. We will have some PDF wireframes for people to review shortly. We’re going to be changing the Arsenal‘s infrastructure and the overall vector buying experience. We’re also revamping the concept of “My Arsenal” and we’ll switching to a “deposit funds” type system like a lot of other stock resource sites.
- Tattoo Highway, a new reality show on A&E premiered last Wednesday. Go Media did the logo, animations, and in-show graphics for it last summer. It’s great to see it finally air! Bill did the logo, I did the 3D animation, and Haley did the color, editing, effects, and map animations.
- Did a zombified Blink-182 tribute tee for Paint the Stars clothing. It came out pretty nice, pics below.
- Worked on posters for Cedar Lee Theatre for their Cult Film Series. Go Media did 3 concepts for them and they went with my colleague Chris Comella’s rad poster. The posters were meant to advertise their Cult Film series but were mainly focused on the film A.P.E. in 3D.
- Illustrated Jesus stabbing the Devil with a sword for Christian clothing brand Disciple.
- Did a quick logo/lettering job for a band called God Damned (funny, how I this job came in the same week as Jesus killing the Devil).
Tattoo Highway opener and animations
Paint the Stars Blink 182 Tribute
Disciple Clothing illustration
God Damned Logo
Cedar Lee Cult Film Series Posters
Chris Comella’s approved final poster: