This is the third time I’ve done this weekly review, and I think it’s pretty helpful. What do you guys think of it so far? Are you keeping track of what you’re doing? I hope so. Anyway, here’s the list for what I got done this week.
- I sent low res artwork for this new book about Tees. Waiting on approvals to see if anything I submitted will be included.
- I reviewed Liz’s document she prepared about brainstorming ideas for the next generation of our Prooflab software.
- Continued communication and “finalized” the work to be done on Phase 2 of Arsenal 2.0 development. I say finalized in quotes because Phase 1 is slated to really get started by our programmers at the beginning of next month. Phase 1 is simply building out our front end design and integrating it with CS Cart. Phase 2 is adding all the new features to the front end that aren’t included with CS Cart by default.
- We’re about 99% done with the animations and graphics for the new Tattoo show. The only thing left to approve are the lower thirds. I can’t wait to show you guys the work we’ve done once it’s all been done and approved.
- Finished the shirt for the band from Dying Skies. See the proof after the jump:
- Did some shirts for Motown and Harley Davidson. Once approvals come in I can show them off.
- Started another tshirt design for the Human Abstract. I plan to finish that one and another by next week.
- Made a lot of headway on the new version of GoMediazine. It’s going to shred.
- Had a meeting with Adam Wagner, our newest hire, about Arsenal 2.0 and GoMediazine 2.0 stuff. We are super excited for both.
- Got into a few new bands (this is over the past month) such as Good Luck, Jonesin, Drunken Boat, Nana Grizol and a few others.
- Received the order of shirts from Design by Humans which inclued Oliver’s shirt which won Shirt of the Day a week or so ago. It’s awesome.
This week I spent most of my time working on the new Go Mediazine. I can’t wait until we launch it. Expect to see it sometime next week. I felt like I was so busy this week, and didn’t really have time to read emails or spend quality time on other projects. I still feel accomplished, but this week flew by. I went to bed and woke up thinking about WordPress and the new design that I will blow all your minds with in a few days. :big grin:
Oh yeah, and we are releasing two new fonts on the Arsenal the next two weeks. Get stoked for that.