Truth Be Told.
If you’ve been living under a rock, we’ve got to clue you in. Here’s the skinny…
We are obsessed with These Are Things.
- Weapons of Mass Creation 2013 Talk: How We Learned to Stop Worrying & Enjoy the Ride
- Tutorial: The Making of An Editorial Illustration with These Are Things
- An Interview with Jen Adrion & Omar Noory of These Are Things
- Go Media Podcast Episode 9: an Interview with These Are Things
The Secret is Out.
We are so excited to be a part of Jen and Omar’s big announcement!
| The cat is out of the bag. |
So there it is! Jen and Omar’s new book, Designed to Sell: The Unconventional Guide to Creative Freedom, is available today, Tuesday, February 11! This comprehensive resource has been developed for creators, crafters, fine artists, designers and any kind of maker who wants to build a lifestyle and career around the principle of creative freedom.
Designed to Sell was created by These Are Things with the help of Chris Guillebeau, bestselling author of The Art of Nonconformity and The $100 Startup. Over twenty artists, designers, and crafters, who were also interviewed to help develop this ultimate toolkit for aspiring creative entrepreneurs.
Designed to Sell is all about honesty: what we love most about These Are Things. We’re sure you’ll learn from their stumbles, mistakes and successes – this creative road map so to speak.
Comment below for your chance to win a free copy of Designed to Sell. Not only will you receive a free copy of the book, but you’ll grab all of the juicy bonus materials as well!
You’ll receive the 130+ page PDF and all the supplemental resources, including a dozen interviews and the ultimate pricing toolkit.
To supplement the guide and help you with each aspect of running an art-based business, the following resources are also included:
- Roadmap to Creative Freedom: A master to-do-list that covers each and every creative and business task you’ll need to complete to achieve creative freedom — from your first sketches to packaging you final product
- Directory of Creative Business Resources: Our carefully curated list of recommended creative business resources. The directory lists products, services, tools, and suppliers that have been vetted by successful creative businesses
- Ten Lessons We Learned the Hard Way: Avoid the common mistakes Jen & Omar made while building their six-figure art business.
- Ultimate Pricing Toolkit: How to confidently put a fair and profitable price tag on your work
- Finding Your Big Idea: A list of hundreds of marketable product ideas for artists working in virtually any medium
- Crafting the Perfect Pitch: Get your product featured on top creative blogs and in legit publications. Includes pitch samples and DIY template
Total value of this giveaway is $447!
*Winner will be chosen on Friday, February 21 at 5 pm.*