We like to think that working at Cleveland Design Firm Go Media is the best job ever. Want to work with us? We have a few openings below:
We are seeking an Office Manager to support Go Media’s day-to-day operations and ensure our office runs smoothly. The ideal candidate will not only be organized, but also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and must work well with our close-knit team.
We are seeking a Photography / Videography Intern to provide support and assistance to our Arsenal team here at Go Media.
Designer and Developer Internships
WMC Fest, the Arsenal, GoMediaZine, Mockup Everything. Go Media is a design firm that promotes the creative lifestyle, and our internship program is no different. Think you have what it takes to sharpen your design skills with one of the leading firms in the country? Then read on…
An internship with Go Media is an opportunity to learn from seasoned designers, cut your teeth on client projects, enhance your design skills and hang out with a fun group of creative professionals! Chosen candidates will:
- work with a senior designer on client projects
- write a blog post for the GoMediaZine to gain exposure and enhance name recognition
- create an design product like a video tutorial, mockup template and vector pack that will be available for sale on Go Media’s Arsenal
- work on a branding project from inception to completion
- enhance your web design skills
- receive tons of fun and free goodies like tickets to the award-winning Weapons of Mass Creation Fest, tasty coffee and snacks, fun times at Go Media events, parties and so much more
Each of our potential internship candidates must meet a few minimum requirements in order to be eligible to work with us. Please answer the following questions to see if you qualify:
- Are you currently enrolled at a college or university?
- Does your school offer college credit in exchange for an internship?
- Are you comfortable with an unpaid internship?
- Do you have a high-quality portfolio that showcases a variety of design projects and styles?
- Are you comfortable taking feedback?
- Do you have a positive attitude?
- Are you eager to learn?
If you answered “yes” to all of the questions listed above, congratulations! You have met the qualifications for an internship with Go Media. Now what’s next?
Each interested applicant who has met the qualifications listed above, must email a cover letter, resume and a link to an online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we get a high volume of emails regarding jobs and internship opportunities at Go Media. If we don’t respond right away, please bear with us.
Once we receive your application, we will review it and if we are interested, we will be in contact. Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you.